Connect with us

Western Tribune

UPDATE: Second Suspect in Custody in PA Quadruple Murder Case Identified

Culture

UPDATE: Second Suspect in Custody in PA Quadruple Murder Case Identified

This is a developing story.

UPDATE:

The second suspect in custody has now been identified as Sean Kratz, 20, and murder charges have also been filed against him.

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:

As you probably already know, a horrific murder case is underway in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. The case involves one Cosmo DiNardo, 20, who has confessed to the murder of the four young men who had been missing for a quite some time. The young lives were taken reportedly over a dispute in a marijuana sale as well as weapons sales. DiNardo was a drug and illegal weapons dealer in his community.

Sources are now stating that a second person of interest is now also in custody in connection with the quadruple murder case, and that no charges have been filed against this person thus far.


According to Fox News affiliate Fox 29:

A second person of interest has been taken into custody in connection with the murder of the four Bucks County men, according to a source.The person of interest is currently at Northeast Detectives being held for Bucks County authorities to pick up and question. So far, no charges have been filed.

Earlier Thursday, Cosmo DiNardo, 20, confessed to the commission of or participation in four murders and agreed to plead guilty to four murder counts, attorney Paul Lang said outside court, where DiNardo had met with investigators. DiNardo also told investigators where the bodies are. Sources tell FOX 29 the four Bucks County men were killed over marijuana and a gun.

“I’m sorry,” a shackled DiNardo said as he left the courthouse.

I’m sorry?

What value does that hold now that four lives have been taken? Why even say it when there is no going back from the gruesome, heinous acts that have been committed? Not once, not twice, not three times, but four separate times?

SEE ALSO:  BREAKING: Paul Manafort Surrenders to FBI as Mueller Indictment Issued - President Trump VINDICATED

This scumbag should get the death penalty. The sad thing is that his lawyer claimed that DiNardo confessed and told the officers the location of the bodies in exchange for the prosecutor’s waiving of the death penalty. I say that is unjust.

The men had disappeared and were last seen over a week ago.

Let’s stay tuned to see what this second suspect has in store.

 

Source: Fox 29

Comments

More in Culture

Patriots! Subscribe Our Newsletter

Breaking news, culture, politics and everything Trump!

Trending

To Top