The much anticipated Fake News Awards winners are in.
President Trump announced his winners (or losers, however you see them) tonight and broke the internet in the process.
Due to the immense popularity and high anticipation of the event, the site he linked users to crashed, and is still down as of the writing of this article.
The President created a list of twelve stories that took home the Fake News Awards for 2017. He also made his announcements available on Twitter.
The New York Times took the top spot, followed closely by ABC and CNN.
With the lying MSM, who are really a propaganda arm of the liberal Deep State (follow the money), and their over 90 percent negative and fake coverage of one of the greatest American presidents of all time, there was no shortage of material to sift through.
According to the Gateway Pundit:
2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news. Studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative.
Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards:
- The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.
- ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.
- CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
- TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
- Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.
- CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.
- CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
- Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.
- CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.
- The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
- And last, but not least: “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!
While the media spent 90% of the time focused on negative coverage or fake news, the President has been getting results:
The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the President’s inauguration.
African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
President Trump’s plan to cut regulations has exceeded “2 out for every 1 in” mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
With President Trump’s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.
People were SO eager to visit the linked site and view the results that the site almost immediately crashed. Talk about a loyal base!
According to Fox News:
Before naming the full list of “winners,” the website cited that “studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative.”
It went on to call 2017 “a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage and even downright fake news.”
The website link in Trump’s tweet was originally down, most likely due to the website being flooded with visitors.
Trump also tweeted out that “despite some very corrupt and dishonest media coverage, there are many great reporters I respect and lots of GOOD NEWS for the American people to be proud of!”
I think he hit it out of the park!
The fact is that these lying scoundrels that make up the MSM reporter base are nothing but puppets cherry-picked and put in place by leftist elitists to serve as their propaganda arm, divide the public, and filter out the truth and the good in this country.
What do you think? Did President Trump nail it with the awards?
Sound off in the comments section on social media!!