WesternTribune.com is an independent news-aggregation website. The views expressed herein are the views of the authors exclusively and not necessarily the views of WesternTribune.com or its advertisers. Aggregated content may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for news reporting, criticism, comment, parody, or educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. The information contained on this site does not constitute legal or technical advice.
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on WesternTribune.com.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via our contact page.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent it is the Company’s policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
- To notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled the material
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate said content provider’s access to the service.